Thursday 28 April 2011

MY GANG TAMAN AMAN(GTA)


This is my story at Taman Aman, where that places i'm staying from first semester.
In this house sweet and bad memories but i really choose a sweet memories than bad...
how can i absolute response to my friends because when i stuck in my problems they help me.
i'm so affected with my friends, they are my best friends in Sabak Bernam.
so hard to find a bestfriend but so easy to find friends. not all my friend can help me when i'm in trouble.
why??? i ,dont know why but one day my lovely friend can understand why it is. 

i'm soo happy with all my friends at gta house.
thanks to allah s.w.t because give all friendly properties.
very hard to find a member at gang taman aman house.

On the authority of Abu Musa al-Ash'ari (رضي الله عنه ), the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

A good friend and a bad friend are like a perfume-seller and a blacksmith: The perfume-seller might give you some perfume as a gift, or you might buy some from him, or at least you might smell its fragrance. As for the blacksmith, he might singe your clothes, and at the very least you will breathe in the fumes of the furnace.

No comments:

Post a Comment